Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If I Had A Power To Change History

Have you ever wandered going back to the past and changed the history that you dont want to happen? Well for me, if I were given a chance I will grab that oppurtunity.

Wowowee stampede is still fresh in filipinos memory. It was Febuary 4, 2006 when the tragedy happened, about 30,000 people had been gathered outside the stadium waiting to participate in the first anniversary episode of the popular ABS-CBN television game show Wowowee. All of them were aiming to won the contest that will be competed but instead of hapiness, sadness it was.



So if I were given a power to change history I will choose the wowowee stampede. It killed about 78 people and 400 was injured. The street was littered with dead bodies whose faces were frozen in pain. Lots of dreams have been vanished because of that tragedy happened. Their were lots of Filipinos who were lossing hope when their family died. Thats why I dont want that tragedy happened because of that, lots of dream and hope was lost.

2 comments:

  1. A very unique moment in Philippines history indeed. Your post is well thought out, creative and you have excellent communication skills. Excellent work including examples and statistics. I learned a whole lot from your blog. Keep up the excellent work all year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caiza,

    welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! you are now communicating with the world..keep it up and be a responsible blogger!

    ReplyDelete